Saturday, March 22, 2008

Give me 10!!

GIVE ME TEN!!!
Bug and I watched License to Wed last night and it made me stop and ponder something. During one of their "counceling" sessions where the groom was playing burn out with the rev. he asked him why he loved his fiance.
I noticed, alot of people have the same first answer, "he/she" is gorgeous, beautiful etc.
Is that any reason to LOVE someone? I thought about, what if someone asked me, why I love bug. Would I have a good answer? I decided yes, I would, reason being, is because for the last two years, I have written an entire "Love Journal" with him, where we both write down reasons we love each other and why we're happy together, as a memory book sort of thing.
I think, anyone who is seriously in love with another person, enough they want to get married or spend a life time with each other, should have countless reasons they love the other, but a good start is having at least 10 good reasons on hand, excluding, He/she is beautiful or sexy, because the last thing you want to love someone for is their body, looks and sex, because years down the road, when that's aging, what will you have as a foundation for your relationship?
here is my ten reasons I love him and want to spend the rest of my life with him.
1. I love the way he treats me with love and respect as an individual and consideration for my wants, desires, feelings and opinions. :)
2. He listens to everything I say, even when it's silly or a pointless random thought, he's all ears.
3. I love the fact that there hasn't been a single day pass that he has failed to tell me he loves me, several times and means it everytime!
4. I love the fact that he likes to cook with me, and we enjoy the time together, even if the meal is a flop, it was worth the effort just because it was a mutual screw up. Most of the time it's good eats though! haha
5. I appreciate the way he takes pride in what he does, and he will try any thing at least once.
6. I love the way he smiles when I catch him staring at me when I've done something quirky.
7. I love his silly quirky side, it makes even the worst days a day of bliss, just because he is in my life.
8. I love the way he smells when he's worked hard and his deoderant has started to wear thin. That means he works hard, and to me, that is dead sexy!
9. I love the way he loves our daughter, but how he loves my two oldest even though they aren't his. He is fair to everyone and to me that admirable.
10. I LOVE the fact that he defends my honor.
AND, He's freaking HOT!!!! :)

No comments: