Saturday, March 22, 2008

New Phone

So last week Sprint had some issues, and everyones service was down. By evening everyone else I know with sprint had thiers fixed but mine was still stupid.

Currently, I am still sharing a phone with my ex husband, because it takes so long to get things seperated with a divorce, hopefully that will be handled soon, I mean, crud, we just got the 401K plan handled. But, he refused to call and get it fixed for a few days. Finally , he decided to do it so the kids wouldn't be without a phone. As long as it is me wanting or needing something he refuses to bother, but if it's for the kids, he MIGHT do it. I still have to twist his arm.

After a long phone call and nothing working, I decided to take the phone in to the sprint store here and have them look at it. Sprint's Tech support promised me a call within 24 hours, and three days later, they still hadn't called. Well, they looked at the phone and determined I needed a new phone. Big shocker there. My phone is two years old, and it just seems to me, to convienant that the phone misteriously broke and stopped working when their network is down. Guess it could happen. I fortunately had a $150.00 credit on my account for a new phone, and still spent over $100.00 on a LG Rumor.

Nice phone, more convienant for my text messaging. I was pissed to have to put the money out right then, considering, we really don't have it to spend right now. We're not making much on the business yet, and he's still on Comp and looking for work.

Stress seems to be a major factor in life in general, but lately, it has gotten so bad, I'm having trouble sleeping, and NO trouble eating. UGH! I stress, I eat!

I spent over an hour putting in about 28 of my 100 contacts in my phone book, and I am still working on that. Sometimes I don't think I will ever get caught up on anything. lol

No comments: